Connect with us

Health

Horror reason toddler nearly lost leg – Chronicle

A Melbourne toddler came close to losing her leg after contracting a flesh-eating infection caused by Strep A.

Published

on

Article feature image

A toddler in Melbourne nearly lost her leg to a terrifying flesh-eating infection, with a medical institute now working on a vaccine.A Melbourne toddler came close to losing her leg after contracting a flesh-eating infection caused by Strep A.
Eden O’Meara was just 11 months old when she suffered from a bout of colds that lasted for about a month.
The child had a fever and was taken to hospital where she was diagnosed with the bacteria that was affecting her limb.
“We were obviously very scared…

Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Giles Yeo: ‘Let’s consider the type of food we eat, not fixate on calories’ – The Guardian
Article feature image
Afraid of The Dark? Blame Your Brain, Not Monsters Under The Bed – ScienceAlert